Franklin - A man and woman were asked to leave a local motel during the early morning hours of April 14 after the man's estranged wife came looking for them with a "Club" in her hand.
According to the Franklin police report:
Officers responded to the Park Motel, 7273 S. 27th St., after an employee reported two women pounding on all the motel doors and shouting for someone to come out about 12:20 a.m. April 14.
A 39-year-old Milwaukee woman apparently was looking for her husband, who was staying at the motel with another woman. She was holding a steering wheel locking device, known as "The Club," in her right hand.
The women left the motel parking lot in a newer model silver Dodge minivan before police arrived.
Officers found the subject of the woman's search, a 38-year-old Milwaukee man, staying at the motel with a 32-year-old woman. The man told police that he and his wife have been separated for about two months, and that the separation was mutually agreed upon.
Motel management asked the couple to leave the motel after the disruption. They left without incident.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment