Oak Creek police warned a driver for tailgating after he said he was hurrying to get home because he didn't want his fish fry to get cold.
According to the police report, which was released this week:
A motorist called police to report the driver of a Gold Windstar was tailgating her, passed her on 13th Street at Willow Drive, then continued to tailgate other vehicles, causing hazardous driving conditions for other drivers, about 5 p.m. July 26.
Police stopped the driver, who said he was in a hurry to get home because he didn't want his fish fry to get cold, but the driver didn't admit to tailgating.
The officer warned the driver about the complaint and that further complaints would result in citations.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment