NOW Newspapers invites you to endorse your favorite candidates in local elections by submitting a letter to the Public Forum.
Letters regarding the April 1 election must be received in the NOW office by 5 p.m. March 14.
Letters must be 300 or fewer words.
Please include the writer's name, address and telephone number for verification purposes; only the writer's name and community of residence will be published.
NOW Newspapers reserves the right to edit letters and does not guarantee publication. Some letters may be published online but not in print.
Email letters to email@example.com or mail them to NOW Newspapers Public Forum, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Ste. A, Waukesha, WI 53186.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- Jack Redmond & Frank Disco Gratke vie for chance at state assembly
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- Pokemon Go can go anywhere, but you shouldn't, police say
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks