Greendale - Canterbury Elementary School has partnered with Northwestern Mutual to support Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation in raising money to help fight childhood cancer.
The school will host lemonade stands throughout the school year, including during the family open house Saturday, with all proceeds going toward the cause.
Robby McFaul, Greendale Public Works director, built the stand last week, with students and teachers giving it a fresh coat of paint.
Community members who would like to donate money or supplies for the stand can email Marlo Dentice-Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment