A bank could be the newest addition to a part of Oak Creek that promises to only get busier.
The one-story, 5,500-square-foot building would be built at 8129 S. Howell Ave. The neighborhood is already home to Woodman's and Buffalo Wild Wings, and a Sonic restaurant is under construction.
That prompted concerns from members of the Oak Creek Plan Commission last night about traffic congestion. Mayor Dick Bolender suggested developers take a hard look at ways to create the best possible traffic flow for the bank, which will include a drive-through.
The potential bank has not been named because a lease has not been finalized. The name is expected to be announced in September.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment