· A cellphone was reported stolen at Sprint Wireless in Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., at about 10:55 a.m. Aug. 16.
· A resident in the 4200 block of Teakwood Court reported her cousin stole her vehicle at about 8:40 a.m. Aug. 17. The vehicle was later located in Caledonia at about 9 p.m., and it was returned to its owner.
· Four adults and five juveniles were arrested for shoplifting at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., between Aug. 15 and Aug. 21.
· A female was arrested for possession of Schedule II and IV narcotics and possession of drug paraphernalia after the car she was riding in was pulled over for a registration violation in the 7000 block of West Grange Avenue at about 2:05 a.m. Aug. 19.
· A male and a female were arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior after an officer saw them touching each other's exposed genitals while on the pedestrian bridge that crosses Loomis Road between St. Alphonsus Church and Scout Lake in the 6000 block of West Loomis Road at about 11:30 a.m. Aug. 15. The two were also cited for resisting arrest after they ran from police when confronted, and the female was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
· A male was arrested for hit-and-run (property damage) and was cited for violation of an instructional permit and failure to yield the right of way while making a left turn on South 76th Street and West Grange Avenue at about 4 p.m. Aug. 18.
· A man was arrested for forgery/uttering after he attempted to cash a forged check inside BMO Harris Bank, 5454 S. 76th St., at about 2:10 p.m. Aug. 19.
· Greendale police responded to one domestic violence call between Aug. 15 and Aug. 21.