· A resident in the 5600 block of South 115th Street reported a package containing women's shoes and clothing was stolen from her front porch after it was delivered by FedEx and left on her front porch at 3:40 p.m. July 28. The theft allegedly occurred July 12.
· An air compressor was stolen from an apartment building in the 10100 block of West Forest Home Avenue sometime during the daytime hours July 28.
· A wallet was stolen out of a purse after it was accidentally left at Taco Bell, 5420 S. 108th St., at about 2:15 p.m. July 30.
· A few dollars in change and a multi-tool were stolen out of an unlocked vehicle in the 11000 block of West Luther Avenue sometime between 10 p.m. Aug. 1 and 5 a.m. Aug. 1.
· A 23-year-old Greendale woman was arrested for drunken driving after an employee reported a possible intoxicated driver in the drive-thru at McDonald's, 6000 S. 108th St., at about 2:55 a.m. Aug. 3.
· A 41-year-old Waterford man was cited for illegal use of smoking materials after he discarded a cigarette, which caused a small brush fire in the 5500 block of South 108th Street at about 1 p.m. July 28. The fire was extinguished before the fire department and police arrived at the scene.
· A 23-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct after a resident reported seeing him shooting at cans, bottles and occasionally at squirrels in the 5700 block of South 121st Street at about 11:40 p.m. July 30. Police also confiscated the man's BB gun.