Brian Murphy, the Oak Creek police lieutenant who waved off help despite being shot multiple times in yesterday's mass shooting at the Sikh temple, was a finalist for the chief of police position in 2010.
The 51-year-old was listed in critical condition at Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa as of Monday morning.
- Jack Redmond & Frank Disco Gratke vie for chance at state assembly
- Oak Creek police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Despite tiff on TIF, Oak Creek approves financing plan for IKEA
- Bridge connects offerings at Abendschein Park
- Oak Creek prepares for National Night Out
- Oak Creek Public Library to host Hogwarts Reunion
- Oak Creek hangs banners at Drexel Town Square in honor of local military heroes
- Oak Creek police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Corrections: Atty McGrath
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre