A 74-year-old Milwaukee man called police to report a theft of $50 after two women failed to give him $50 back in change for "escort services" he received at an Oak Creek hotel Monday.
According to the police report:
The man told police he had contracted for one of the women, known as "LaDonna," to give him a $50 back massage from 1:13 a.m. to 1:43 a.m. in his room at Days Inn, 1201 W. College Ave.
The man told the women he only had a $100 bill, and the women agreed to provide him with change in the morning, but he never received it.
Police questioned LaDonna, a 22-year-old Illinois man dressed as a woman, who told police he was an escort who had his own website advertising LaDonna's services.
They also questioned the other escort, a 25-year-old Illinois woman, who admitted doing business in Wisconsin on a regular basis.
The man was warned about soliciting escort services and the officer advised him the incident was a civil matter.
Days Inn management has placed the man on its “do not rent” lists.
The same man was involved in an incident the day before. Oak Creek police say he was intoxicated, wearing a Santa hat and spitting at people in a church parking lot.
- Jack Redmond & Frank Disco Gratke vie for chance at state assembly
- Oak Creek police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Despite tiff on TIF, Oak Creek approves financing plan for IKEA
- Bridge connects offerings at Abendschein Park
- Oak Creek prepares for National Night Out
- Oak Creek Public Library to host Hogwarts Reunion
- Oak Creek hangs banners at Drexel Town Square in honor of local military heroes
- Oak Creek police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Corrections: Atty McGrath
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre