A workshop to help those 65 and older prevent falls is accepting its final participants, according to the city's Health Department.
Stepping On, a program in partnership with the Medical College of Wisconsin, begins Sept. 29. The two-hour class will be held weekly for seven weeks at City Hall.
A one-time $10 registration fee includes an adjustable ankle weight exercise manual and a light snack at each session.
To register, call 414-768-6539.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment