A tax incremental financing district designed to support the renovation of the Southridge Mall Boston Store will get a public hearing before the Greendale Plan Commission at 7 p.m. Aug. 15 in the Village Hall Board Room, 6500 Northway.
Focused on a $2 million developer incentive with possible additional support through public works improvement, the village's third TIF district within the past year would enhance Boston Store's commitment to renovate its store.
In spring of 2010, Greendale established TIF District 1 for construction of a $17 million, 90-unit senior housing complex just south of Southridge and last October established TIF District 2 to support a $52 million renovation of Southridge as part of the mall's plan to bring in a new Macy's department store in 2012.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment