The Greendale Board of Health is looking for health professionals to serve on the board beginning in September.
Village bylaws say the Board of Health is composed of seven members, including five citizen members. A good faith effort is made to include nurses, physicians, dentists and mental health professionals with a special emphasis on finding a candidate with public health experience.
Meetings are held at 6 p.m. the second Tuesday of each month in the village.
Interested parties may contact Board of Health Chairman Christopher Greenberg at email@example.com.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment