Samantha Kostowicz and Patrick Donoghue are planning a May 24, 2013, wedding in Oak Creek.
Parents of the couple are David and Pamela Kostowicz of Franklin and Bill Donoghue and Linda Donoghue, both of Madison.
The bride-to-be, a 2004 graduate of Oak Creek High School, earned her bachelor's degree in psychology from Alverno College in Milwaukee. She is a work incentive benefits specialist with Goodwill Industries of Southeast Wisconsin.
The future groom, a 1998 graduate of Madison West High School, earned his bachelor's degree in criminal justice from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. He is a field property loss specialist with Safeco Insurance.
- Things to Do: July 2, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 25, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 18, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 4, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 28
- Things to Do: May 28, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 21, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 14, 2015 issue
- Things to do: May 7, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 30, 2015 issue