Al and Lucille Chabot will soon celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary.
Al and Lucille were married June 8, 1940, in Dubuque, Iowa, eloping on a motorcycle. They will mark the occasion with a party at a family home in Oak Creek in mid-June. The event will also include the celebration of five other family wedding anniversaries, 16 family birthdays and two high school graduations.
Residents of Oak Creek for more than 60 years, Al and Lucille are the parents of Russell (Ann) of Oak Creek, Allen of Oak Creek, Ken (Arlene) of Oak Creek, Lee (Carol) of Dousman and Lynn (Jerry) of Milwaukee. They are the grandparents of Rick, Sean, Tanya and Jennifer, and the great-grandparents of Robin, Jazmine, Sean, Tasha, Cheyenne and Lily.
Al is retired from Bucyrus-Erie where he was an erector for 12 years.
Lucille also retired from Bucyrus-Erie where she was a secretary for 18 years.
- Things to Do: July 2, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 25, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 18, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: June 4, 2015 issue
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 28
- Things to Do: May 28, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 21, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: May 14, 2015 issue
- Things to do: May 7, 2015 issue
- Things to do: April 30, 2015 issue