Power restored for customers in Oak Creek, Milwaukee
Crews have restored electricity to about 3,200 We Energies customers who lost power Tuesday morning in Milwaukee County.
Power was restored about 11:20 a.m. for about 2,100 Oak Creek customers who lost electricity about 9:30 a.m., a spokesman said. Crews determined that a tree that fell on a power line in the 8900 block of S. Wood Creek Drive caused the failure.
About 1,100 customers lost power for about 80 minutes on Milwaukee's south side. About 10:15 a.m., a driver reported seeing a construction crew damage a power line on S. 27th St., McNulty said. Crews repaired the damaged line.
More Milwaukee County News
- Truck hits, kills 83-year-old woman crossing street in Bay View
- Groups to provide $1 million for YMCA’s urban mission
- Means resigns as leader of Milwaukee turnaround district (56)
- Stegman is new president of Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Green Sheet: When RFK slipped into Appleton for Joe McCarthy’s funeral (6)