A 14,000-square-foot children's party center will open in the former Pick 'n Save store at 6544 S. Lover's Lane Road.
Jump Zone will include a large inflatable playground with obstacle courses and slides, a party room and an area for toddlers, co-owner Paul Downs said.
The business is designed for children age 2 through 12 and especially children's birthday parties, church group outings or similar events, he said.
The business will occupy the southern end of the old Pick 'n Save store. Construction is under way and Downs said he and co-owner Mark Greene aim to open by May 1.
The Franklin Jump Zone will be the first in Wisconsin. About 50 stores are located across the country, Downs said, adding that he and Greene were motivated to open a franchise in the southern part of Milwaukee County because no similar business exists nearby.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment