A 58-year-old Franklin man was arrested for firing a gun through a bay window at a suspected prowler June 21.
According to the Franklin police report:
The prowler, a 34-year-old Milwaukee man, was apparently intoxicated when he mistakenly attempted to enter a home in the 8200 block of South 100th Street at 9:15 p.m. June 21.
When the resident heard the prowler, he fired a shot at the man through the bay window of his home. His wife called police while the homeowner held the man at gunpoint.
The intoxicated man was arrested for disorderly conduct, and the resident was arrested for recklessly endangering safety.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment