Oak Creek Community Development Authority member Kathryn Michuda, 2231 E. Norwood Drive, filed papers yesterday to run for the Oak Creek Common Council in District 1.
She will run against Alderman Daniel Jakubczyk, 7441 S. Logan Ave., who also will be on the April 5 ballot.
More candidates could join the District 1 race or file to run in districts 3 or 5, as the filing deadline is 5 p.m. today. As of 10:30 a.m. today, only the incumbents Stephen Scaffidi and Kenneth Gehl have filed to run in those districts.
- Jack Redmond & Frank Disco Gratke vie for chance at state assembly
- Oak Creek police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Despite tiff on TIF, Oak Creek approves financing plan for IKEA
- Bridge connects offerings at Abendschein Park
- Oak Creek prepares for National Night Out
- Oak Creek Public Library to host Hogwarts Reunion
- Oak Creek hangs banners at Drexel Town Square in honor of local military heroes
- Oak Creek police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Corrections: Atty McGrath
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre