Franklin Alderman Steve Taylor today filed nomination papers to run for re-election in the April 5 spring election.
As of 2:30 p.m. today, Taylor was the only candidate to file to represent District 4.
Another incumbent, Ken Skowronski, who represents District 6, also has filed to run. He, too, faces no opposition, so far.
There will be a race in District 3, however, as incumbent Kristen Wilhelm will run against Robert Schick Jr.
Candidates have until Jan. 4 to file papers at the City Hall, 9229 W. Loomis Road.
- Franklin Night Out Aug. 1 to kick off national event the following day
- Franklin resident Darlene Habanek to present at Quilt Expo in Madison
- News & Notes: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin school specialist is 'Making IT Happen' with technology
- State rep., write-in candidate, 19, seek Senate District 28 seat
- Things to Do: July 28, 2016 issue
- New pickleball courts to be painted at Ken Windl, Pleasant View Parks
- Franklin police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to host Pokemon Go Night on August 11
- Websites to get new look, realignment