The online investing firm Scottrade will open a branch office Oct. 18 at 8880 S. Howell Ave.
The business will have stock brokers available at the branch office to answer questions and give tutorials on the company's online trading services.
The firm, which also has offices in Milwaukee, Brookfield, Mequon and Delafield, offers products, support and market research tools to help self-directed investors make their own financial decisions.
- Jack Redmond & Frank Disco Gratke vie for chance at state assembly
- Oak Creek police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Despite tiff on TIF, Oak Creek approves financing plan for IKEA
- Bridge connects offerings at Abendschein Park
- Oak Creek prepares for National Night Out
- Oak Creek Public Library to host Hogwarts Reunion
- Oak Creek hangs banners at Drexel Town Square in honor of local military heroes
- Oak Creek police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Corrections: Atty McGrath
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre