Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
Yes, yes, I know. You know. You know.
Usually sports blogs and sports talk shows are void of any intelligent thought. But I found this comment on the Journal Sentinel’s Packer blog to be of high quality:
1. Took the Packers to two Super Bowls, winning one.
2. Was MVP three years in a row.
3. Made the Packers a contender 17 years in a row.
4. Doesn't seek revenge against the Packers, only T. Thompson.
5. Wants to continue his career.
1. Lack gratitude for the the thrills Favre provided.
2. Should appreciate Favre's desire to continue playing.
3. Aim anger at Ted Thompson for causing this debacle.
4. Compare Thompson's draft successes against Favre's career
and see who is the better performer.
5. Wish Favre success in any future endeavors.
I am a life long Packer fan who has a brick in front of Lambeau Field and have lived and died with every Packer win/loss; however, I will always have gratitude for Favre's contributions and will probably be cheering for the Vikings when the play the Packers if Favre is their QB. That was VERY difficult to type!!!