Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
1) Students comfort each other as they leave the scene of a shooting at
2) Doug Gasper, a ninth grader at
3) Alleged gunman T.J. Lane is escorted out of the Geauga County Courthouse Annex by deputies, Feb. 28, 2012, after his court appearance for shooting and killing three students and wounding two others at Chardon High School in Chardon, Ohio. Another student has died from wounds suffered in Monday's shooting rampage at the
4) In this Thursday, March 1, 2012 photo, Chardon High School students form a heart with their hands as a Chardon player attempts free throws during a Division I sectional semifinal high school basketball game at Euclid High School, in Euclid, Ohio. The students showed their support for the victims of a school shooting Monday at Chardon. (AP Photo/The Plain Dealer, John Kuntz)
5) Steve McDonald stands in the debris of his mother-in-law, Mary Osman's home. Osman was killed after a tornado touched down on Feb. 29 in
6) Tony Sherrard searches through debris that used to be his home for family keepsakes March 3, 2012 in
7) Robert Elliott sits in his damaged kitchen after a tornado struck his home in Harrison, Tenn., Saturday, March 3, 2012. Emergency crews desperately searched for survivors Saturday after a violent wave of
8) A school bus is crushed into a business on the east side of U.S. 31 in Henryville, Ind., after powerful storms stretching from the U.S. Gulf Coast to the Great Lakes in the north wrecked two small towns and killed at least eight people Friday, March 2. Photo: C.E. Branham / The News and Tribune via AP
9) A marijuana themed belt adorns the victim of an apparent drug-related execution in
10) A South Korean presidential body guard shoots a net at a "terrorist" during an anti-terror drill at the president's residence on Feb. 27, showcasing security preparations for an upcoming nuclear summit in Seoul. Photo: Kim Jae-Hwan / AFP - Getty Images
11) Nicholas Vollmann, a guide with BAM Marketing and Media, leads tour-goers down S. 2nd St. near National Avenue in Milwaukee describing the area where Jeffrey Dahmer used to find his victims. There were more protesters than paying customers. Journal Sentinel photos: Rick Wood.
12) An aerial view of an eastbound VIA passenger train that derailed in
13) Passengers alight from the Costa Allegra cruise ship at Mahe port in
15) A famous portrait of Jack Nicholson adorns a fake ID with the name Joao Pedro dos
16) U.S. President Barack Obama speaks during a dinner honoring Iraq War veterans on Wednesday night. Photo:Joshua Roberts / Reuters
17) Demi Hines kisses her husband airman Michael Hines on the return of the USS Stennis to Naval Base Kitsap Bremerton on March 2 in Bremerton, Wash. Airman Hines finished his first deployment aboard the ship. Sailor Thomas Crawford greets his 6-week-old son, Casey Crawford, for the first time after arriving to the Naval Base Kitsap-Bremerton aboard the USS Stennis.Photos: Elaine Thompson / AP.
18) Makpal Abrazakova trains her golden eagle Akzhelke outside her home
19) A wild turkey peeks inside a Bayside home on Saturday. Wild turkeys were reintroduced in
20) Strollers look at the green colored Grone creek near Goettingen, central
21) The northern lights shimmer over Kangerlussuaq in
22) This view of the Orion Nebula, incorporating infrared observations from NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope and the European Space Agency's Herschel telescope, highlights fledgling stars hidden in gas and clouds.
23) Backdropped by the historic
24) New York Yankees' Alex Rodriguez poses for photographer Nick Laham on photo day during baseball spring training, Monday in
25) Los Angeles Angels' Albert Pujols signs autographs as fans push one another to get something signed by Pujols after he finished up with his workouts at spring training baseball practice Monday, Feb. 27, 2012, in Tempe, Ariz.(AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin)
26) For all you leg men, actress Angelina Jolie arrives before the 84th Academy Awards on Sunday, Feb. 26, 2012, in the Hollywood section of Los Angeles. Photo: Amy Sancetta / AP
27) Revellers celebrate Clean Monday by participating in a colourful "flour war," a traditional festivity marking the end of the carnival season and the start of the 40-day Lent period until the Orthodox Easter, in the port town of Galaxidi, some 125 miles northwest of Athens on Monday. Photo: Panayiotis Tzamaros / Reuters
28) A man lights his self-made cigar during a cigar rolling seminar at the XIV Festival del Habano in Havana, Cuba on Wednesday.This year focuses on the Cohiba brand and its famous El Laguito factory and the Romeo y Julieta brand. International sales of luxury Havana Cigars rose 9 per cent in 2011 despite the world financial crisis and antismoking laws, according to Corporacion Habanos
29) Donald Driver rehearses for the upcoming "Dancing with the Stars" with dance partner Peta Murgatroyd. Driver joins other athletes who have competed on past shows, including Hines Ward of the Pittsburgh Steelers. This season's lineup of stars will perform either the foxtrot or the cha-cha for the first time on live national television with their professional partners during the two-hour season premiere. Journal Sentinel photo: Rick Rowell
30) Marquette head coach Buzz Williams leaps as his team plays Georgetown during the first half of an NCAA college basketball game, Saturday, March 3, 2012, in Milwaukee. (AP Photo/Jim Prisching)
31) Base jumper Jeff Provenzano leaps off the top of the The Water Club hotel in
32) People wait in beds during the The World's Biggest Breakfast in Bed Guinness World Record Attempt at Martin Place on March 2, in Sydney, Australia. Photo: Ryan Pierse / Getty Images
33) Artist Ben Wilson paints on a piece of discarded chewing gum on the Millennium Bridge, in London on Tuesday, Feb. 28.
34) From the New York Daily News: "Celebs love to experiment with their hairstyles, but there are some bad hair days that are so ridiculous, these stars will never live them down. From Mohawks to mullets and everything in between, take a look at the 'dos that will live on in infamy ... Ke$ha finally has a glam look ... sort of. In an attempt to prove that she's tougher than you, Ke$ha glued gold studs to the side of her head."
35) A model wears a creation for Comme des Garcons as part of the Fall-Winter, ready-to-wear 2013 fashion collection, during Paris Fashion week, Saturday, March 3, 2012. (AP Photo/Remy de la Mauviniere)
Yuko Sugimoto looks at the damage caused by a tsunami and an earthquake in
And you've probably never heard of Stan Stearns, but no doubt you've seen his work.